The new MS-57 pyrheliometer is a unique pyrheliometer compliant to the "Fast reponse" and "Spectrally flat" sub-category under ISO9060:2018 Class A. The pyrheliometer is a breakthrough in unprecedented low thermal offset behavior and fast thermopile response (< 0.2s / 95%). MS-57 First Class is a direct normal incidence (DNI) solar irradiance sensor. Also known as a pyrheliometer, it is used as a reference sensor for routine operation on a Solar Tracker. The all-weather MS-57 is responsive to solar irradiance in the spectral range from 200 – 4000nm and works under the most extreme conditions in a temperature range from -40°C - 80°C. The integrated low power window heater can prevent dew deposition or frost on the outside window.
• ISO 9060:2018 Class A (First Class)
• "Fast response" and "Spectrally flat"
• Ultra fast <0.2s response detector
• Lowest measurement uncertainty
• ISO17025 / 9059 Outdoor calibration
• Window heater to prevent dew and frost
• 5 years warranty and recommended recalibration