The ML-01 Si-sensor complies to ISO 9060:2018 Class C. The ML-01 Si-sensor can be categorized between the reference cell and broadband thermopile pyranometer. Compared to the reference sensors it has a proper cosine response and it is relatively compact, but benefits from the same characteristics as a PV module (Response time, Spectral and Temperature response). The ML-01 is an industrial grade solar sensor specially made for Performance ratio measurements as well as irradiance measurement applications for the meteorological, agricultural and environmental studies. The compact dimensions of the sensor body make it easy to integrate it within any application using it with or without a mounting plate.
• ISO 9060:2018 Class C
• Sub-category "Fast response"
• Same spectral response as a PV module
• Accurate solution for PV performance ratio monitoring
• Low temperature dependency
• Fast response photodiode detector
• Industrial grade Si-pyranometer with removable mounting plate