MS-80 is a unique pyranometer compliant to the "Fast reponse" and "Spectrally flat" sub-category under ISO 9060:2018 Class A. The innovative patented design was inspired by the combination of latest technologies and state-of-the-art thermopile sensor, enabling a breakthrough in unprecedented low zero-offset behavior and fast sensor response.
The MS-80A is an MS-80 with a built-in 4-20mA converter and MS-80M with built-in MODBUS converter. They are compatible with the industrial output standards. Due to the ultra-low temperature dependency and exceptional non-linearity characteristics, the converter guarantees an optimal sensor performance, under any environmental conditions.
• ISO 9060:2018 Class A (Secondary standard)
• Sub-category "Fast response" and "Spectrally flat"
• Quartz diffusor technology
• ISO 17025 certified calibration
• 5 years warranty and recommended recalibration