STR-22G Sun Tracker
The compact 2-arm STR-22G sun tracker is perfectly suited to support all kinds of Global, Diffuse and Direct Radiation measurement sensors.
Besides the standard EKO sensor mounts, various alternative mounts for non-EKO sensors are available. Featuring a fully automated set-up procedure via an onboard GPS receiver, providing increased reliability and enhanced functionality, the compact Sun-Tracker guarantees accurate sun tracking and pointing of the attached solar sensors from sunrise to sunset.
- All-Weather Tracking with Integrated GPS Receiver & 4-Quadrant Sun Sensor
- Low Power Consumption
- Quick, Easy, Fully Automated Setup
- Easy Integration with any DAQ system
- Harmonic Drive® mechanical gear system, for maximum positioning accuracy
- Deployed in Antarctica, proven in extreme climates worldwide
- RS-232 serial interface for position control