WindSonic M is a robust ultrasonic wind speed and direction sensor with aluminium alloy construction and optional heating system. The sensor is solid-state with no moving parts, using ultrasonic measurement technology to detect wind speed and direction at speeds up to 60m/s (134mph).
The robust aluminium alloy housing is hard-anodised to ensure suitability in harsh marine environments, and the optional heating system allows operation down to -40ºC.
- Compact Wind Speed & Direction Sensor
- Impact Resistance to UL2218 Class 1
- Hard Anodised Aluminium Alloy Construction
- Solid-State – Maintenance-Free
- 40°C Operation (with optional heating)
- NMEA Output
- IP66 Protection Class
- Analogue Output (Optional)
- Vibration BS EN 60945 : 2002