The Gill Instruments WindObserver 65 wind speed sensor is an ultrasonic 2-axis anemometer for the measurement of wind speed and direction. With no moving parts this wind speed sensor is ideal for use in extreme environments.
The Gill Instruments WindObserver 65 utilises the same high-performance measurement technology as the Gill WindSonic™ Wind Speed Sensor, with some additional features to extend the application potential of the sensor. The WindObserver 65 wind speed sensor has a high 0-65 m/s wind speed measurement range, optional high temperature de-icing system (which extends the operational temperature range to –55º C), sonic temperature output and averaging.
- 2-axis wind speed sensor providing wind speed & direction data
- 0-65 m/s wind speed measurement
- 0-359º wind direction range (no dead band)
- Free data logging software
- Robust stainless-steel casing
- Optional de-icing system
- Sonic temperature output