The Gill Instruments WindObserver 90 has been developed for measuring the highest wind speeds in extreme weather environments such as typhoons and hurricanes and is available with optional heating. The sensor provides data via RS422/RS485 bidirectional link, which allows several units to be networked together and data logged on demand.
- Heating power 7A @ 24VAC or DC (1W/cm²)
- IP66 rated stainless steel housing
- 0-90 m/s wind speed range
- Connector or cable exit options
- 0-359° wind direction range (no dead band)
- Optional customer base mounts
- Calibration traceable to NAMAS standards